As you have probably gathered that market trend has been changed recently, with new and improved strategies of product display, packaging and sales new records are being formulated on a daily basis.
In this article, we talk about everything you need to know about flexible packaging, advantages & disadvantage of flexible packaging, usage, and trend of flexible packaging.
This revolution has been the product of a simple yet very sophisticated idea, which is better displaying of your products and top-shelf packaging practices.
There are different kinds of packaging ailments present all over the market, but those who can turn about any business infrastructure and increase sales are quite a few.
We are an active part of this intelligent packaging idea which is “Flexible Packaging”. This packaging model has changed lives and has been the reason for ever-growing business which we encounter around us these days.
What is stand Flexible Packaging
Flexible packaging is the use of those packaging materials which are not rigid, environment-friendly and have considerable appeal in the market these days.
This brilliant idea intervened with the stand-up packaging technology has brought about the best results and has opened new opportunities for the business models to display their products in a better way and reduce overall cost as well.
The stand flexible packaging provides the following support towards a diverse need of your products like
- The oxygen barrier and won’t allow the excessive oxygen to penetrate inside and spoil the products
- These smart packaging solutions are designed in a way that they keep the freshness and aroma of a specific product intact and refreshing inside
- Also, the water vapors and moisture cannot infest inside the product and cause any kind of spoilage
- The intelligent handling and efficient pouring techniques make up for the overall design and the idea of providing ease and comfort to the customers
Custom flexible packaging has also secured a premium place in the market, and many capital industries are already using these technologies and benefiting from these packaging designs.
If you have a capital business which can use these types of packaging solution, then the stand flexible packaging is for you. To make up your mind about the packaging idea, let us dive into further details and explore as we introduce new incision at every point.
The advantages of Flexible Packaging Pouch
Every business has become saturated with continuous thought about their products being stand out from a dozen others. Thanks to the stand flexible packaging, the products have not been more secured and advertisement friendly ever before.
Following are the benefits associated with the flexible packaging in pouches
- Flexible pouch packaging is customizable to its extreme; you can tailor out most of the details according to your own preference. And transform it into any size and shape you, please.
- Flexible pouch packaging is developed keeping in view the best regulatory standards and is approved by the Food and Drug administrators. Which means they are perfectly safe and containment free
- Retailers basically look out for the innovation and creativity in the packaging standards, flexible pouch packaging exactly provides what your business requires. Various likable scenarios can help to achieve a basic methodology for your products
- The flexible pouch packaging is exceptionally usable and conveniently recyclable the zippers, pouch seals and the overall body can be put to use again. Which will be a whole more reason to invest in this packaging technology.
The disadvantages of Flexible packaging
There are various disadvantages of flexible packaging which can take their toll on a large group of business associates.
These disadvantages are merely a reflection of what seems to be not suitable for short and start-up business models. Various disadvantages may include
- The idea behind the flexible packaging is just a custom based processing and only credible for taking orders in bulk. This packaging model may not be ideal for businesses with a very tight delivery schedule or businesses with little demand.
- Not every business model might seek the services of flexible packaging for designing and eventually increasing the interest of the customers towards the product. Due to the increased budget and long-term maintenance issues
- The purchasing or adapting machinery intended for flexible packaging is too much expensive and not credible over a tight budget. The pay or the salary of the technicians or employees might also turn up all expensive, way beyond the intended cost for the project
- Marketing chances are somehow diminished using this flexible packaging technique because due to reduced costs the branding feature might remain stacked in the corner or there might be a very limited space to add the company’s information for branding.
Usage of Flexible Packaging
Flexible packaging is the highest grossing packaging standard developed by various industries since last decade. Due to the merits and cost-effective benefits.
it has to pertain to the industrial revolution flexible packaging has found its uses in the following assets;
- Widely used in the food industry due to the food grade materials aligned inside the matrix of the packaging materials. You can have read to eat food items, refrigerate it or microwave your food items. And cook within the packaging system are also among various uses of intelligent packaging.
- Due to its non-permeability flexible packaging can be used along with the non-food items like insulation, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics industry
- The media and digital advertising industry have also found the epic use of flexible packaging. Covering the media trends at a wide platform, flexible packaging has intelligently extended the advertising of various industries and business channels
- Stand up zipper pouches are credible for containing various packaging items like food, confectionary, milk powder and ready to cook items as well
- Vacuum packaging also an association of the flexible packaging allows the packaging of delicate or likewise packaging items which should not be breathed in the open air at all. Like various food items, seafood, frozen prepared items, etc.
Flexible Packaging Type
There are tons of flexible packaging which are available for a variety of consumers, but the most vivid and common flexible packaging type includes;
- Polyolefin (POF)
- Low-density polyethylene (LDPE)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET, PETE)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC, Vinyl)
These 5 are the most common and deliberate packaging types which are used intensively for flexible packaging. Each of them provides with a specific use intended for a particular type of business.
Flexible Packaging and Increasing sales numbers
Flexible packaging as it gathers is the most exquisite and cost-effective solution for various businesses.
Using this intelligent technology wisely cannot only increase the sales numbers but also can tune up the profit to a higher possible reach.
Following are the attested reasons through which the flexible packaging can help you even the odds in your product’s sales;
The flexible packaging is the cost-effective technology which does not pose any plausible threats regarding increasing costs or overwhelming budgets in the upcoming future.
Sure, it demands a platonic investment and capital first, but when all the wheels are in motion, it can help to sustain the credibility of the business.
The materials used for preparing the flexible packaging are not extremely over-priced and hence, stated that cheap raw ingredients could increase the profits in the long run.
Extremely Beautiful Graphics
One of the most common motives of the flexible packaging in increasing sales is the beautiful representation of the company or industry to put up for advertising.
The beautiful graphics and vivid and bright infestation of colors over packaging can boost the introduction of your company to a diverse group of customers, in return claiming their interests and increasing sales for you.
The overall flexible packaging is eco-friendly which means that can be recycled and reinstated even after long-term use.
Therefore, you will have more capital, and you can invest a large push of that income into improving your product rather than to spend too much over the packaging.
Diverse styling variety
Every business needs a unique type of advertising strategy and style statement to spread the word out there to the millions of customers.
Flexible advertising can favor you equitably in putting up the unique way of your mission statement over the packaging item as there is enough space all over to put up the word.
Flexible Packaging Design Trend
As stated earlier, many companies and business associations use flexible packaging as a means to achieve the design trends.
The trends are shifting, and without using social media to spread out the word, business is using flexible packaging to share the fundamental pillars of their organization with the Commonwealth.
Lifecycle Environmental Footprint
The flexible packaging materials are recyclable which provides an extensive set of availabilities and possibilities regarding the design and other artifacts in the order.
Industries are now sharing the context of their consciousness about plastic use into the packaging industry and their surprising benefits for the commonwealth as well.
Energize and Engage
A very energizing design trend this year about flexible packaging will be to provide the customers with something much more refreshing and engaging.
And nothing could be more engaging for the customer other than the ease of use and a retro design that finds various applications in the packaging industry.
So, taking some extra time to create something utterly inspiring to let the customers engage themselves and fall in love with the product all over again.
Personalizing the consumer experience
To provide the customers with the individualized experience is one solid hallmark of any business in the market.
This trend started in the digital realm, and now every other younger consumer expects this attribute as their right to have in certain products and services that they love.
But the flexible packaging makes all of this really simple and easy to achieve, it’s just like printing what you want to share and connect with your millions of the customers.
Retro and all fit design
The particular design and characteristics in size, shape, and usability of the packaging material in flexible packaging can lead to a positive trend in the consumer community.
The idea of instating the maximum detailing and eye-catching designs that compel the buyers to buy those items is only possible due to the special build of these flexible packaging.
How to make eco-friendly flexible packaging
Eco-friendly packaging holds into consideration the use of all the business initiatives that use only safe, secure and sanctioned building materials for making flexible packaging.
Flexible packaging can be manufactured by using the following incredible ideas;
Use recyclable materials
Only one way you can achieve the dream of making successful flexible packaging for your business is when you tend to use neat and recyclable materials for this project.
Before beginning production, you can ask the manufacturer what kind of material will meet your budget, needs, and values.
These materials can come from a variety of sources, but their ultimate manifesto will only be producing safe and recyclable packaging solutions.
If a general combination of the natural as well as synthetic materials can be used to produce efficient flexible packaging for various needs of different businesses.
You can renovate or use creative ways to produce different kinds of flexible packaging, and the only suitable merit will be the mixing of natural and synthetic materials to provide the best possible combinations.
Rethink the packaging
Admittedly, there are many blanks to be filled in this voyage of creating an eco-friendly packaging solution for the flexible packaging, but one simple understanding might be not to overstep at any phase and think of digital and advertising factor as important as the build, quality or other factors.
You can also arrange the internal matrix of the products into a different fashion and see for yourself what orientation suits best for the sustainability and durability of the packaging material.
These were various understandings of the flexible packaging and the use of pouch processing along with various other packaging trends. If you are looking for cost-effective, hassle-free and suitable and revolutionized flexible packaging solutions, then our company can provide these ultimate factors for you.
Also, you can sustain the never-ending benefits of flexible packaging and enjoy this eco-friendly technology at very low costs.