- 1 Current Cosmetic Product Packaging Trends
- 2 Pastels Packaging
- 3 Holographic Effects for Cosmetic Product Packaging
- 4 Big words in Cosmetic Packaging
- 5 Functioning packages
- 6 Materials of Cosmetic Product Packaging
- 7 Eco-friendly is important for the Cosmetic industry
- 8 What about the top brands?
- 8.1 Always keep Simplicity in mind when it comes to the cosmetic product packaging
- 8.2 Extra Features for Packaging Box
- 8.3 Package weight
- 8.4 Logo importance for Packaging Boxes
- 8.5 Sample sizing of Plastic Boxes
- 8.6 Refillable containers
- 8.7 Metal containers
- 8.8 Glass packaging
- 8.9 Cloth Bags
- 8.10 Numerous Eco-friendly options
- 9 Cosmetic Product Packaging Box is More and More important in 2019
- 10 Fine a manufacturer to produce high quality plastic packaging box for cosmetic product
- 11 Biggest Clear PVC Boxes Wholesale | Plastic Packaging Box
- 12 Clear PVC Boxes | Transparent Plastic Boxes| Plastic Boxes Supplier
- 13 Plastic Pillow Packaging Boxes | PVC/PET/PP For Sales
- 14 Plastic Stationery Packaging Boxes | Factory & Supplier
- 15 Plastic Packaging box manufacturers | Clear PP Box
- 16 Wholesale Apparel Box | Clothing Plastic Packaging Factory
- 17 Custom Eco-friendly Clear Plastic Boxes | PVC Packaging Boxes Wholesale
- 18 Plastic PVC Packaging Boxes for Food & Snacks | 25% Off
Is cosmetic product packaging important? Admit that: People do judge things by their appearance, especially when it comes to the cosmetic product packaging industry, who looks ugly, who lose.
There is a growing number of consumers in the cosmetic industry. Many industries have already prepared themselves for this huge gain of consumers.
In 2016, the revenue for the cosmetic industry estimated at about 62.46 billion dollars. This is in the United States alone. Worldwide, the cosmetic market grew an estimated 4% in 2016. In the coming years, roughly to 2021, the Asian beauty market is projected to grow by nearly 14.9 billion U.S. dollars in sales.
The Asian cosmetic market accounts for about 40% of the global market. Asia and Oceania are industry leaders. Thus said, having your cosmetic product packaged and designed is a great deal of the business.
Since the cosmetic industry is building, the demand for these products has greatly increased. However, the cosmetic product packaging and design of the cosmetic products are what is making the sales.
Companies with the proper cosmetic product packaging and design are the ones who make most of the money.
Current Cosmetic Product Packaging Trends
In 2019, people are expecting more. Everyone knows that technology has advanced. So, consumers expect some modern technology in the packaging.
People want a visual experience that will satisfy what they are looking for. When people feel comfortable with a package, they feel more inclined to buy the product.
[ux_custom_products cat=”15″ products=”” columns=”4″]
Feminine products are on the rise, so the packaging needs to stick out for females. Pastels create a calm package design. They can make the colors on the cosmetic product packaging explode.
This creates a hyper-stimulation that consumers are looking for. Pastels have a reduced saturation which is great for creating soft effects.
Additionally, they give off a warm aura and a pleasant welcoming because the colors remind buyers of light. Pastels are a great way of easing a consumer into buying it rather than hitting them with something dazzling.
Holographic Effects for Cosmetic Product Packaging
As mentioned before, consumers want to experience the technology of today. This can be provided by using holographic foil.
They create a three-dimensional array of different colors. This adds elegance and value to a cosmetic package.
In simpler terms, a holographic design is a photograph that scatters light to create a three-dimensional photo of an object.
Holographic effects have been in use since 1971, and they have improved drastically over the many years since then.